Saturday, November 03, 2007

Toad CodeBits

We're just 10 days away from Toad CodeBits.



This promises to be the biggest gathering of 'tuga* code monkeys this year and I'm looking forward to being there. Although, come to think of it, I don't know if I'll actually make it. The thing is, it seems that you have to both register for the event and then make some sort of announcement and hope that you make the final cut.

That last bit seems to be a problem for me, 'cause I really don't like Sapo (the company, the search engine, the portal, the....) at all. But since I have to admit that I would really like to be there, here it goes....

If I manage to get in, I'm looking forward to hearing Mike Culver from Amazon, Marco Gonçalves (on the BSDs) and hu... wraygunn


* 'tuga is slang for Portuguese.

No comments: