Sunday, November 15, 2009

Busy week ahead

It's going to be a really busy week for me!

First of all I'm going to Devoxx in Antwerp which is one of my favorite cities in Belgium.

There will be Conferences, BOFs, talks about Clouds, BPM, Scala, Architecture, SOA, Java…



Well, I think the logo correctly expresses the absolute ehhh.. mesh(?) that this conference is going to be.

Second of all, there will be an update to the platform @work early Monday morning which I will have to support remotely.

This should prove to be an easy task, but still..

Last but not least, the final stage of my first *BIG* project as an IT Architect is also starting this week. Hurray for me, it seems to be going better than anticipated!

As a personal (added) challenge, I am trusting some colleagues to be able to follow my project plan and deliver the results in time and with quality. Delegating as never been my strong point, but this is how confident I am right now.

Well, that's it for now, I will keep you posted on significative developments.

Tot ziens!

No comments: